Thursday, January 5, 2012

The sun will come out tomorrow............

Life always seems to be not just hard but challenging. Most of the time I find myself asking why and how could this be happening to me. I for one I'm a newbie when it comes to the word of God, I do believe in God and his many blessings but prayer isn't something I really do. Last year I seemed to become wrapped up in life and never really slowed down to enjoy my children as they grow into their own little person, making more memories, and learning how to pray. This year I'm going to lean more on God and the path he has for me in life. With four children at home Im sure it will be interesting and challenging all at the same time but I will always remember that I am not alone and even when life gets too hard for me to stand I will learn to kneel a little more.

Romans 15:30-33

New International Version (NIV)

30 I urge you, brothers and sisters, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to join me in my struggle by praying to God for me. 31 Pray that I may be kept safe from the unbelievers in Judea and that the contribution I take to Jerusalem may be favorably received by the Lord’s people there, 32 so that I may come to you with joy, by God’s will, and in your company be refreshed. 33 The God of peace be with you all. Amen.


Have a blessed day!

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment